FORUM JACQUES VILLENEUVE LOUNGE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Videochat
Connectez votre webcam et venez discuter sur Quick Visio JV-LOUNGE
--------
Go and chat with webcam on Quick Visio JV-LOUNGE
Le Deal du moment : -29%
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 ...
Voir le deal
499.99 €

Who do you support in F1?

+2
Cassee
Lyria
6 posters

Go down

Who do you support in F1? Empty Who do you support in F1?

Post  Lyria Tue 19 Apr - 11:55

I mean I know if he was racing in F1 we'd all be cheering for Jacques, of course we would. But sadly, he's not Sad

So I have pinned my colours to the mast and told you that I am cheering for Vettel, I also like Rosberg and Kobayashi too, but who are the rest of you following? Or are you not bothering with F1 at all? Just so I know Wink
Lyria
Lyria
Ventilator / Ventilo
Ventilator / Ventilo

http://forum.grandprix.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Who do you support in F1? Empty Re: Who do you support in F1?

Post  Cassee Tue 19 Apr - 12:58

I wish I had a real favourite, it would make f1 more exciting for me. Last year it was Alonso with Webber a close second.

I think I'll stick with Alonso for a while even tho' he's had a slow start.

I've always had a soft spot for Massa, so if he proves himself against Alonso, I might switch allegiance. I think its unlikely but you never know.

If Heidfeld were to start winning, I'd be over the moon just because he's a nice guy and an underdog.

Webber, why is he having so many problems with the car compared to Vettel? Is it because he's a big driver? Will he turn things around?
Will he be treated fairly at RB? He seems a bit petulant at the moment.

I haven't chosen a young gun yet. I'll wait and see. Di Resta seems to be promising.

I don't know why I'm indifferent to Lewis and Button.

Cassee
Mythomaniac / Mythomane
Mythomaniac / Mythomane

Back to top Go down

Post  SpeedMetal Thu 21 Apr - 22:40

Cassee wrote:Webber, why is he having so many problems with the car compared to Vettel? Is it because he's a big driver? Will he turn things around?
Will he be treated fairly at RB?

I feel about the same for Webber, he is the one that I want to see win the championship. He fought until the end despite the Vettel incident, the accident with Kovaleinen, I think he deserve to win but it seems that the situations are always against him... Very rarely complaining...

I also really appreciated Rosberg, he seems to be a very complete individual. Alonso & Hamilton can make the difference.

PS Good thread Lyria. cheers

SpeedMetal
Irrecuperable / Grand malade

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyria Fri 22 Apr - 7:04

Thanks Wink

It's nice to know who everyone is supporting, I like to know the reasons why people support certain drivers. Or maybe I am just nosey Laughing

Hey Cassee, if Massa keeps on being faster than Alonso like in China, Alonso might get a message saying 'Massa is faster than you, please confirm you understand this message' bounce That would be too funny
Lyria
Lyria
Ventilator / Ventilo
Ventilator / Ventilo

http://forum.grandprix.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  sessions Sun 24 Apr - 16:24

I've followed it since before JV, but he put me over the top and it has now come to the point of being a ritual. Living in Montreal nearly @ track side allowed me open my patio doors and get more real car volume than the my TV could render. I never missed the GP while living there. I travelled to several other F1 races in Europe including Jacques 97 win in Lisbon.
With his exodus I was at a loss for a driver but had formed good opinions of Heidfeld, Kimi, Button, and crazy enough Kubica. Today Nico Rosberg has been added to my list.
Oddly today I help run the Mercedes GP site on f1network.net which includes Schumacher. At the time I committed it looked like Nick was to be Nico's team mate. Big surprise ! Anyway things are what they are and I do love F1. So as the saying goes: "in for penny in for a pound."
You are all welcome to visit us @ MGP and I'd be honoured by your posts, but I surely understand the dilemma it may present.

Cheers, sessions

Last edited by sessions on Sun 24 Apr - 19:30; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : words)

sessions
Ventilator / Ventilo
Ventilator / Ventilo

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassee Sun 24 Apr - 23:48

Lyria wrote:Thanks Wink

Hey Cassee, if Massa keeps on being faster than Alonso like in China, Alonso might get a message saying 'Massa is faster than you, please confirm you understand this message' bounce That would be too funny

Hi Lyria,

I don't think that would happen cuz Alonso makes too much money compared to Massa.

However, if a situation happened that it would make more sense for Massa to win, I hope Alonso would have the smarts to make that decision on his own without being told. Otherwise, I'd be disappointed.

sessions, I'll try to make it to MGP once in a while. I'm racer-fan over there. I wondered why you were on that board. It must've been a huge disappointment for you when Heidy got screwed.

Cassee
Mythomaniac / Mythomane
Mythomaniac / Mythomane

Back to top Go down

Post  sessions Thu 28 Apr - 0:15

That would be kind of you. Yes, it was HUGE. As you can see my list has suffered big time. KIMI, JV, NICK and then KUBICA. I.m glad Nick got the Renault seat but not at the expense of Robert.s health. NICK for sure deserved a seat in F1 as do the others on my like list, but sometimes the cards don't fall the same way as the talent lines up. Sadly, money,money money and pay drivers.
Oh well it's what it is, all I do is take the good from it like the Chinese GP. That was a great race to watch. Hope we have more like it this season. Di Resta looks like he may be an up and comer.
Still hoping Jacques surfaces, miss him.

sessions

sessions
Ventilator / Ventilo
Ventilator / Ventilo

Back to top Go down

Post  abf1 Thu 28 Apr - 21:14

After Jacques ? Kimi and Fernando for me.
And now I am running for Jenson since his world title.
But with no more heros, I only follow races for fun and I still never miss a GP !

abf1

http://www.mypitstop.fr

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurski Fri 18 May - 10:20

Lyria wrote:I mean I know if he was racing in F1 we'd all be cheering for Jacques, of course we would. But sadly, he's not Sad

So I have pinned my colours to the mast and told you that I am cheering for Vettel, I also like Rosberg and Kobayashi too, but who are the rest of you following? Or are you not bothering with F1 at all? Just so I know Wink
I am a Fernando Alonso fan, but I also like Robert Kubica, although he is not involved.
Kurski
Kurski
Ventilator / Ventilo
Ventilator / Ventilo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum