FORUM JACQUES VILLENEUVE LOUNGE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Videochat
Connectez votre webcam et venez discuter sur Quick Visio JV-LOUNGE
--------
Go and chat with webcam on Quick Visio JV-LOUNGE
-50%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-50% Baskets Nike Dunk Low
64.99 € 129.99 €
Voir le deal

Jacques Villeneuve : news & talks

+19
Zacthedog
lastgard
C.B.
Anstor
Dantech
BradPitStop
slick
kineticKid
Kurski
SamYang
Simon
fish
Stefdy68
Monte Cristo
ZingBot
SpeedMetal
abf1
zigzag
Cassee
23 posters

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

Jacques Villeneuve : news & talks - Page 3 Empty Re: Jacques Villeneuve : news & talks

Post  SamYang Wed 6 Jun - 20:57

Ah I see, Yvan is a Forum member. Is he the owner of OnRoule.ca or is he just an author for the site?
Well, it would be really exciting to see JV in a some additional oval races in a competitiv car Smile

SamYang
Mythomaniac / Mythomane
Mythomaniac / Mythomane

Back to top Go down

Jacques Villeneuve : news & talks - Page 3 Empty Re: Jacques Villeneuve : news & talks

Post  abf1 Wed 6 Jun - 22:56

Yvan is the owner of OnRoule.
You can trust him, as I do.

abf1
Irrecuperable / Grand malade

http://www.mypitstop.fr

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassee Fri 8 Jun - 3:27

Jacques Villeneuve speaks out

http://espn.go.com/racing/story/_/id/8023571/jacques-villeneuve-criticizes-protesters-canadian-grand-prix-quebec

It's a shame the big weekend is being ruined financially as well as otherwise.

Cassee
Mythomaniac / Mythomane
Mythomaniac / Mythomane

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurski Sat 9 Jun - 18:59

Mika Salo interviewed (Finland MTV3 channel) Jacques Villeneuve, Canadian driver said that he has the intention to establish its own NASCAR team. Villeneuve also said that his odjective is to run the NASCAR series in full season, not just 2-3 rounds per year.
Kurski
Kurski
Ventilator / Ventilo
Ventilator / Ventilo

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassee Sat 9 Jun - 19:26

Kurski wrote:Mika Salo interviewed (Finland MTV3 channel) Jacques Villeneuve, Canadian driver said that he has the intention to establish its own NASCAR team. Villeneuve also said that his odjective is to run the NASCAR series in full season, not just 2-3 rounds per year.

I sure hope JV is successful. He has worked hard towards a Nascar career when he could've successfully ended his career in DTM.

I think I like JV's new hairstyle tho it was a shock at first. He has nice features so can get away with it.

I think it makes him look younger.

Cassee
Mythomaniac / Mythomane
Mythomaniac / Mythomane

Back to top Go down

Post  slick Sun 10 Jun - 1:33

Kurski wrote:Mika Salo interviewed (Finland MTV3 channel) Jacques Villeneuve, Canadian driver said that he has the intention to establish its own NASCAR team. Villeneuve also said that his odjective is to run the NASCAR series in full season, not just 2-3 rounds per year.

were did you get that?
slick
slick

Back to top Go down

Post  abf1 Sun 10 Jun - 14:28

Kurski told me that on Twitter yesterday.
He's from Finland and Salo interviewed JV for Finland tv.

abf1

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassee Fri 15 Jun - 13:32

Whoops wrong thread.
See F1 thread.

Cassee
Mythomaniac / Mythomane
Mythomaniac / Mythomane

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurski Wed 20 Jun - 17:14

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/motor/former-fomula-one-ace-jacques-villeneuve-signs-on-to-race-townsville-400-in-v8-supercars-series/story-e6frey5r-1226403523562
Former Fomula One ace Jacques Villeneuve signs on to race Townsville 400 in V8 Supercars series

James Phelps The Daily Telegraph June 21, 2012 12:00AM

JACQUES Villeneuve will be a shock addition to the next round of the V8 Supercars championship with the former Formula One champion signing on for the Townsville 400.

Villeneuve last night confirmed he will make the 15,000km trip to Australia from Montreal to test himself against the likes of Craig Lowndes and Mark Winterbottom.

Locked in for the three-day event beginning on July 6, the 11-time F1 race winner has been recruited by the Pepsi Max Crew team to step in for injured Greg Murphy on a one-race deal that could be extended to include further races.

In an exclusive interview with The Daily Telegraph, the French-Canadian revealed his V8 desire - declaring he is open to offers to join the series full-time from next season in a move that would truly put the fast-growing Australian sport on the world map.

"I certainly want to do more because this is a proper racing series," Villeneuve said.

"I like the V8s because it is not a support series, it is the real thing; the main attraction. So yes, going to race in the series full-time is definitely something I would be interested in.

"The last few years I have been focused on NASCAR but I would certainly be interested in shifting that to V8s and at the moment I have nothing locked in for next year."

Villeneuve, who has spent the past five years racing in the NASCAR Nationwide Series, immediately said yes to the one-off race in Townsville when he received a surprise call from his manager last Friday.

The former Williams F1 star had a taste of V8s when he partnered Paul Dumbrell in the Rod Nash Racing Falcon at the 2010 Gold Coast 600.

"It was all a bit of a shock and has happened quickly but I had no hesitation," he said. "It is a really last-minute thing but something that really excites me. We were contacted by the Kelly Racing Team and I said I was interested, for sure.

"I met a lot of the guys when I raced on the Gold Coast and made some good contacts. I really enjoy the series and enjoy challenges so in the last four days we have sorted a lot of things out to make it happen." Villeneuve said he would have no hesitation in signing on for more races this season and would even consider moving to Australia.

"I don't know what is happening beyond this race because it has all happened so quickly," Villeneuve said.

"But we will certainly talk more when I get to Australia and see what we can do.

"As I said, I would certainly like to do more."

Villeneuve described the locally built V8s as "real race cars" and is attracted to the challenge of mastering the weighty beasts and taking on the local masters.

"I love challenges," he said.

"And taking this on doesn't scare me. It is difficult with the right-hand drive and these guys are all world class drivers. I have had experience with this series and I can't wait."

Villeneuve ruled out a shock win on the streets of Townsville, but couldn't dismiss a future win in the sport.
It is great that Villeneuve to replace Murphy and hopefully would drive next year full season in Australia V8 Supercars Series.
Kurski
Kurski
Ventilator / Ventilo
Ventilator / Ventilo

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassee Thu 21 Jun - 14:57

From JV-World

JV to race for the Pepsi Max Crew in V8 Supercars

20th, June, 2012

http://www.jv-world.com/news_detail.html?JV-to-race-for-the-Pepsi-Max-Crew-in-V8-Supercars-62

Cassee
Mythomaniac / Mythomane
Mythomaniac / Mythomane

Back to top Go down

Post  SpeedMetal Thu 21 Jun - 15:10

Thanks Cassee! Very Happy

SpeedMetal

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassee Thu 21 Jun - 15:15

Cassee
Mythomaniac / Mythomane
Mythomaniac / Mythomane

Back to top Go down

Post  SamYang Thu 21 Jun - 20:51

I've never seen a V8 Supercars race, but it looks like a exciting series! Looking forward to these two races Smile

SamYang
Mythomaniac / Mythomane
Mythomaniac / Mythomane

Back to top Go down

Post  fish Thu 21 Jun - 21:16

its a pretty cool series actually
fish
fish
Mythomaniac / Mythomane
Mythomaniac / Mythomane

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassee Mon 25 Jun - 14:51

Cassee
Mythomaniac / Mythomane
Mythomaniac / Mythomane

Back to top Go down

Post  SamYang Tue 26 Jun - 23:25

Since JV is driving for the Pepsi Team in V8 I'm wondering if they could be a potential sponsor for him in NASCAR. Or are they already involved in NASCAR?

SamYang
Mythomaniac / Mythomane
Mythomaniac / Mythomane

Back to top Go down

Post  Simon Wed 27 Jun - 11:15

SamYang wrote:Since JV is driving for the Pepsi Team in V8 I'm wondering if they could be a potential sponsor for him in NASCAR. Or are they already involved in NASCAR?

I believe they are sponsoring a race week-end, but not a particular car...

http://www.lhf.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Simon Wed 27 Jun - 11:17

http://www.lhf.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Stefdy68 Mon 9 Jul - 11:28

For you fans of JV

I'm sharing with you my photos of JV that i have, a lot of photos a the Bar Honda year almost all photots are High resolution

Navigate throught the photos and if you like any photos you can download them, down right corner.

Enjoy

Here are the photos JV PHOTOS
Stefdy68
Stefdy68
Sweating Madmen / Fou en sueur
Sweating Madmen / Fou en sueur

Back to top Go down

Post  SamYang Mon 9 Jul - 16:24

Thank you!!! A really nice collection.

SamYang
Mythomaniac / Mythomane
Mythomaniac / Mythomane

Back to top Go down

Jacques Villeneuve : news & talks - Page 3 Empty photo collection

Post  BradPitStop Tue 10 Jul - 17:10

Thanks stefdy, great collection.
BradPitStop
BradPitStop
Mythomaniac / Mythomane
Mythomaniac / Mythomane

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassee Wed 11 Jul - 21:56

Stefdy68 wrote:For you fans of JV

I'm sharing with you my photos of JV that i have, a lot of photos a the Bar Honda year almost all photots are High resolution

Navigate throught the photos and if you like any photos you can download them, down right corner.

Enjoy

Here are the photos JV PHOTOS

Thanks Stefdy68!

super collection

Cassee
Mythomaniac / Mythomane
Mythomaniac / Mythomane

Back to top Go down

Post  abf1 Sun 5 Aug - 10:04

Big interview!
Very Villeneuve. A must read. Talking about his future.
http://www.theage.com.au/sport/motorsport/jacques-back-20120804-23mo5.html#ixzz22bLEscb4

abf1

Back to top Go down

Post  zigzag Sun 5 Aug - 12:50

He seems to really like the V8s.
But Nascar is always his main goal for next year.

zigzag
zigzag

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurski Sun 5 Aug - 22:57

zigzag wrote:He seems to really like the V8s.
But Nascar is always his main goal for next year.
I really hope that Villeneuve will make for next year agreement full season V8 Supercars Series, but Jacques They made a mistake last year the was rejected by Ford Performance Racing (factory team) agreement. If Villeneuve be NASCAR full season contract offer, in case it should only be accepted.

Kurski
Kurski
Ventilator / Ventilo
Ventilator / Ventilo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next